Continental Institute of Gastroenterology & Liver Diseases
Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
- Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine that revolves around the optimal functioning and malfunctioning of digestive organs like the stomach, small intestine, colon & rectum, bile ducts, liver and pancreas.
- The physiology of the digestive system as a whole, including the movement, digestion, absorption of food and nutrients through the stomach and intestines, removal of waste from the body and the digestive function of the liver falls under the purview of gastroenterology.
- A Gastroenterologist is a physician who has received dedicated training and education specializing in disease management of the gastrointestinal tract and liver.
- Continental Institute of Gastroenterology & Liver Diseases offers a uniquely integrated high quality care model based on prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- With unwavering focus on every individual patient, the medical teams combine advanced sub-specialty expertise with a tailor made approach to effectively treat the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology disorders.
- From evaluation, to treatment and rehabilitation, Continental Institute of Gastroenterology & Liver Diseases is the best gastroenterology hospital in Hyderabad .