Dr. Amit K Jotwani
Dr. Amit K. Jotwani is Consultant Radiation Oncologist at Continental Institute of Cancer. He has over 10 years of experience in the field of Radiation Oncology and High Precision Radiosurgery Treatments. Over the course of his career, Dr. Amit has treated over 6000 cancer patients. He has published several articles in international and Indian journals. He speaks Hindi, English and Telugu fluently.
Consultant Radiation Oncologist
Areas Of Interest
- Liver, Lung & Pancreatic Cancers- SBRT Treatments
- Brain & Spine Tumors, Stereotactic
- Radiosurgery Treatments- SRS/SRT
- Head & Neck Cancers- Image Guided
- Radiotherapy, RapidArc Treatments
- Precision Radiation Treatments for Recurrent Cancers.
- Respiratory gated (RPM) Radiation Treatments.
- Biological PET- CT/MRI based Radiation Treatment Planning
- Brachytherapy treatments.
M.D Radiation Oncology, F.H.P.R.T (YCI), S.A.B.R (Netherlands)