MASTERS IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE (MEM)
Admissions are still Open !Download Form
Masters in Emergency Medicine - 3 years Post Graduate Program in Collaboration with Society for Emergency Medicine India
Eligibility: MCI recognised MBBS degree
- Training in Emergency Medicine by experienced faculty
- Excellent job opportunities in corporate hospitals and overseas
Training will be provided in:
- Compulsory Training in FRCEM along with MEM training
- Multiple Courses such as NULS, ATLS, BLS, ACLS, PALS etc.,
- Research Projects and Thesis writing
- Team building, Communication skills and Leadership skills
- State of the Art 30 Bedded Emergency Department
- OT in Emergency department
- Plaster Room
- Negative pressure isolation Room
- Round the clock (24/7) Radiology, Laboratory and specialists support to manage critically sick patients.
About our Emergency and Trauma Department :
- Our hospital is accredited for DNB Emergency Medicine by National Board of Examinations.
- Our Emergency and Trauma department stands 2nd place in City ranking and 8th place in Regional Ranking in the Survey done by Times of India All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey 2017.
- Our 2nd batch of MEM trainees won 1st prize in Quiz competition at National Level conference at SEMICON 2016 from 18th to 20th February 2016, at Coimbatore.
- Our Emergency Medicine department won the most coveted Center of Excellence in Emergency Medicine award at the event organized by Society for Emergency Medicine in India (SEMI).
For further information, contact:
Dr. Chidrupi Sharma, Course Director -9618480448,
email@example.com / J.Laltiha - 913325580,
Please fill your details in the following form to download the application form: