Continental Cancer Institute
- Oncology revolves around the research, diagnosis and treatment of cancer, which is caused due to uncontrollable growth and division of cells.
- When old cells survive in the body instead of dying, and growth of new cells is hampered or advanced, cancerous tumors begin to form. These tumors can be Malignant or Benign.
- Malignant tumors can attack and damage neighboring healthy cells or develop new tumors away from the original location.
- Benign tumors are restricted to one location and do not spread aggressively.
- Cancer diagnosis is usually carried out by biopsy, CT & PET scanning, endoscopy and blood tests.
- There are more than 100 types of cancer, including breast cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer and lymphoma.
- Cancer treatment may include chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery.
The Continental Cancer Institute & Radiology Centre
- The Continental Cancer Institute & Radiology Centre is one of the best cancer hospitals in Hyderabad that employs collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards identifying and treating cancer in all its forms.
- Our personalized quality care in cancer & radiation has made us one of the leading cancer hospitals in India and we are the first multispecialty hospital with Oncology in the world to receive the JCI accreditation within 2 years.
- The musculoskeletal system comprises of the skeleton, muscles, joints, ligaments, cartilage and binding tissue that enable the human body to move by providing form and stability.
- Enabling motion, providing support and protecting vital organs of the body are the primary functions of the musculoskeletal system and with age or rigorous physical exertion for an extended period of time, the musculoskeletal system suffers injuries and degeneration.
- The complex nature of musculoskeletal system is such that it demands a collaborative and specialized approach for effective prevention, management and treatment of related disorders.