Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
- Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences is a specialized and one of the best cardiology hospitals in Hyderabad committed to preventing, improving and repairing heart and vascular health.
- Through a comprehensively designed program consisting of contemporary medical invasive and non-invasive procedures, state of the art operation theatres equipped with the latest technology and robust diagnostic support, we offer the entire realm of heart care- from diagnosis to rehabilitation.
- With a high focus on a compassionate and secure doctor-patient relationship, Continental Hospitals has set a benchmark for high quality medical care and is among the best heart hospitals in Hyderabad.
The team of cardiologists at Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences is extensively trained in diagnosing and implementing correctional procedures in the most difficult forms of cardiovascular diseases and malfunctioning conditions. Having gained immense international expertise in surgical, interventional and minimally invasive procedures, our specialists are regarded as the best cardiologists in Hyderabad as they form a collaborative team with vascular surgeons, cardiac electrophysiologists, diagnosticians and critical care specialists to create a multidisciplinary approach to every case they are presented with.
Considered among the best cardiologists in Hyderabad, our team is known for the caring, compassionate and respectful manner of communicating with patients and their families which helps to dispel any fear and doubts from their hearts. We make sure that our patients are fully aware of their medical condition and understand the recommended treatment plan well. Our doctors go to extra lengths in assisting our patients in every way and ensure that they take timely, well- informed decisions. Delivering quality medical care with a humane touch is the belief with which our cardiologists achieve maximum successful outcomes, making Continental Hospitals the best heart hospital in India.
CTVS Team Team
Technology at Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
At Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, supporting the best cardiologists in India is equally advanced technology. Technology is a very integral component of the diagnosis, treatment and post- operative care at Continental Hospitals. Our cardiologists follow a scientifically proven, technology driven perspective when it comes to creating treatment plans. Assisted by a suite of advanced diagnostic imaging technologies and corrective procedures, the team of cardiologists at Continental Hospitals is able to work with neurologists, transplant specialists and diagnosticians in order to formulate a patient centric plan of treatment.
Some of the advanced technology being applied at Continental Hospitals is:The GE Innova 2100 System, which is designed to function as a dependable, efficient and easy-to-use machine combines coronary angiography along with stenting. Adopting the StentViz technology in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention enhances visualization of stent deployment, visibility, performance and reduces the amount of contrast needed to carry out the procedure.
DISCOVERY CT 750HD, the world's first high definition CT offers both high image quality and multiple dose reduction features on one platform. The HD quality resolution empowers a 33% clarity boost. The Discovery CT750 HD can reach any part of the body of virtually any patient, and perform both generalized and specialized clinical applications, including:Gemstone Spectral Imaging : Using Gemstone Spectral Imaging, laboratory technicians and radiologists can view tiny vessels with minimum image distortion.
A wide range of advanced clinical applications across multiple organ systems. In Cardiac Imaging, for example, they include myocardial perfusion, calcium removal and plaque analysis.Cath lab Innova 2100 with 3D rotational angiography This machine produces exceptionally clear images in very complex vascular malformation, including aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.
Non Invasive Tests & Procedures (Not requiring any fluid, needle or anaesthesia to be inserted into the body):
- Electrocardiogram (EKG / ECG)
- Holter Monitoring (Ambulatory Electrocardiography)
- Chest X-Ray
- Echocardiogram (2D & 3D, TEE and Dobutamine Stress Echo)
- Cardiac Computed Tomography (3D heart imaging)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Thallium Stress Test (MPI or MUGA)
- Cardiac MRI
- Coronary Angiograms
- Peripheral Angiograms
- Device Closures
- Pacemaker/ICD/CRTD Implantations
- Carotid Artery Stenting & Surgery
- Coronary Bypass Surgery- Beating Heart (on-pump/ off-pump)
- Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
- Heart Valve Repair/ Replacement Surgery
- Cardiac Transplant
- LVAD Implant
- Major Aortic Surgeries like Aneurysm & Root Repairs
Facilities at Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
Cardiac Preventive & Nutrition Centre
- Advanced Heart Failure Centre
- Arrhythmia Centre
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Services
- Electrophysiology Lab with 3D Cardiac Mapping & Radio Ablation System
- Echocardiography (2D & 3D) Lab
- Echocardiography (2D & 3D)Lab
Continental Emergency Heart Program: The Continental Emergency Heart Program is an emergency program designed specifically to provide interventional coronary care in situations demanding fast response, accurate and life-saving treatment. A Rapid Action Team is alerted and rushes into action the minute a patient showing heart attack symptoms is brought into the ER. This team comprising of some of the best cardiologists in India, ER physicians, emergency technicians and diagnostic specialists, cardiac nurses and cardiovascular surgeons is on call round the clock and has an exceptional track record in expeditiously treating heart attack cases with successful outcomes.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program: A heart condition can prove to be extremely challenging and difficult to manage. Our rehabilitative services have been designed with the goal of recreating the confidence and positivity in our patient's demeanor. Continental Hospitals one of the best cardiology hospitals in Hyderabad as every program is professionally supervised by experts. This program has provided post-operative recovery in patients who have suffered heart attacks, undergone surgery or PCI procedures like stenting and angioplasty. Our experienced rehabilitation therapists and health educators deliver one-to-one counselling and customized physiotherapy to help increase mental and physical agility in the recovering patient. Post- operative health supervision promotes the repair and healing of injured vessels and considerably reduces the risk of future cardiovascular complications.