Continental Institute of Orthopedics
Continental Institute of Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction & Sports Medicine
- Continental Institute of Orthopedics, Joint Reconstruction & Sports Medicine is a centre which is dedicated to providing individualized medical and rehabilitative treatment for a broad range of orthopedic and joint related injuries and diseases.
- The exceptional surgical and technical skills, innovative abilities and drive for excellence of the orthopedic team at Continental Institute are integrated to deliver medical care that is tailor made for each patient.
- The team is founded by the best orthopedic doctors in Hyderabad and is motivated by the goal of empowering our patients to resume an active and wholesome life as soon as possible.
- Neurosciences revolve around the scientific development, structure, mechanism and impact of the nervous system.
- The nervous system in essence is the electric wiring of the human body, consisting of a complex collection of cells and nerves called neurons that transmit chemical signals from the brain to the rest of the body.
- Diseases affecting the brain, spinal cord and nerves are commonly diagnosed by conducting neurological tests and studies.
- Neurology is that clinical branch of neurosciences that deals with optimal functioning, diagnosis of disorders and correctional treatment of the brain and its supporting systems.
- Neurosurgery is a sub specialty which concentrates on therapy and repair of neurological conditions or trauma of the brain and spinal column using various surgical, radiation and minimally invasive procedures.