CHL Superkid Contest
Our kids are little powerhouses in themselves, cruising through each day with unmatched energy and unstoppable excitement. To keep them on their toes, they need to have good immunity, well nourished diet and sound sleep. As easy as it sounds, every parent knows the difficulty of achieving this! The Continental SuperKid Contest is a hunt for Hyderabad's healthiest child, to motivate children to be involved in making themselves healthier, everyday.
Enter the contest from 15th July-10th November with a health package of Rs. 999 and visit 4 doctors from specialties such as Pediatrics, Psychologist/Psychiatrist, Dietician and Dentistry to get a wholesome view of your child's growth and development. The healthiest child as scored by the doctors stands to win exciting prizes! And what’s more, 100 lucky draw winners go home with great hampers.
Continental Hospitals- a Gleneagles facility is a 750 bed state-of-the-art, JCI and NABH accredited multi-specialty hospital in Hyderabad. It has award winning Level 1 Emergency and Trauma Centers with 21 modern, specialty-specific modular certified Green Operation Theatres. Driven by a strong interdisciplinary collaboration, the teams of accomplished medical experts deliver personalized and exemplary patient care across more than 30 specialties leveraging the most advanced evidence-based medicine and cutting edge technology.
Continental Hospitals is a part of Parkway Pantai Limited which is a fully owned subsidiary of IHH Healthcare Berhad- the world’s second largest healthcare group by market capitalization operating in 10 countries across the globe, and a network of 50 hospitals with close to 10,000 licensed beds. It offers the full spectrum of integrated healthcare services from clinics to hospitals to quaternary care and a wide range of ancillary services including medical education.
About Continental Department of Pediatrics:
- 24*7 Complete One-stop centre for Children's Outpatient & Emergency Care.
- State of the art Neonatology Unit (NICU)
- Cubical Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) for level III critical care management of pediatric patients.
- Children Surgical Unit (CSU) with specialized pediatric cardiac surgery & interventional cardiology.
- Fully equipped Pediatric Emergency Transport Service (PETS) to deal with acute critical care problems.
- Dedicated Children’s Allergy Clinic (CAC) with pediatric allergists to diagnose and manage pediatric allergies.
- Experienced Pediatric Nursing Care around the clock.
- 24x7 availability of Pediatric Physician
Age: 2-12 years
Offline Registration: Forms are easily available at Continental Hospitals
Validity: 15th July- 10th November, 2017
Results: Lucky draw of the top 100 scorers of all entries stand to win exciting prizes- results to be announced on 14th November.
- Participants will have one-on-one consultations with various medical specialists like dietician, dental, psychologist etc.
- Doctors will judge the health of the child based on his/her milestone achievements, vaccination punctuality and overall well being.
- Kids with special talents stand to win brownie points.
- Lucky draw of the top 100 scorers of all entries stand to win exciting prizes such as iPad, Kindle, and many more- results to be announced on 14th November, 2017.
- Parents must carry previous medical reports and vaccination schedule of the child during their visit.
- Last date for submitting applications is 10th November, 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- Parents/Guardians state that they have given approval for the participation of the kid in the competition.
- The decision of Continental hospitals will be considered final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
- The prize is awarded in its current state. Continental Hospitals is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize or for any damage during delivery (shipping) of the prize.
- The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, Continental Hospitals is entitled to choose another winner.
- Any questions, complaints and comments about the competition can be made to the information desk.
- Closing date for entry will be 1st of October, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Winners will be chosen: by a panel of doctors of CHL Pvt Ltd. appointed for this event.