Technology At Work
Continental Hospitals has implemented some of the world’s latest surgical, diagnostic and imaging, technology within its treatment spectrum. The innovative communication & Information Technology tools being applied in the day to day operations of the hospital enable smooth and non-invasive functioning which enhance overall patient experience.
- Discovery CT750 HD with Gem Crystal Technology - World’s first High Definition CT improves Cardiac Imaging and minimizes radiation exposure and provides 33% greater clarity.
- GE HDXT 1.5T MRI delivers high definition imaging through a set of advanced clinical applications that ensure accuracy, productivity and reliability of every scan.
- Samsung UGEO RS 80A high resolution ultrasound equipment that offers improved contrast resolution for superior quality of imaging for E- Thyriod, E-Breast and Liver elastography.
- 100W Lumenis LASER & HoLEP are effectively used to treat stones, tumors and BPH for prostates of all sizes.
- Zeiss Opmi Pentero 900 Neurosurgical Microscope combines brilliant visualization, high performance and creates an optimal OR experience with integrated interface for neuromonitoring and navigation.
- Dedicated Dialysis Unit with best in class dialysis machines offering Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis & Emergency Dialysis, Ambulatory Dialysis, SLED and CRRT.
- 24*7 Blood Bank is equipped with technology to process blood and blood related components and carries out blood transfusions including all appropriate infection screening technologies.
- PET CT – OPTIMA 560 at Continental Hospitals offers faster examination speed, helps reduce patient dose and improves lesion detectability.
- TrueBeamStx the only one in the twin States of Telangana and AP is one of the latest radio therapy and radio surgery systems in the world.
- GE Innova 2100Cath Lab with 3D rotational angiography with Optimal PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) and StentViz Technology greatly enhances stent visualization techniques.
- High resolution USG GE E9, with latest software is a boon in oncology cases to target the lesions which are not seen in conventional USG scans.
- GE Discovery NM630 Gamma Camera detects abnormalities from the very small amounts of ionising radiation emitted from patients having a nuclear medicine study for functional scans of the brain, thyroid, lungs, liver, gallbladder, kidneys and skeleton.
- Cobas Modular 6000 Series offers tailor-made solutions for clinical chemistry and immunochemistry testing in heavy workload laboratories and provides high quality results through its intelligent workflow management.
- Fluorescence in situ Hybridization is used for complex neurological disorders including renal diseases or pulmonary diseases.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound provides accurate diagnosis and visualization to sample mediastinal nodes, masses or cysts with the help of a needle under real time guidance.
- Fully Automated Lab Systems for clinical biochemistry, hematology, microbiology and hispathology provide accurate test results for all types of cancer and tumor markers, thalassemia, leukemia and bone marrow testing, hormonal assays and more.
- Advanced Diagnostics are made possbile with world class flowcytometry platforms, state of the art cytogenic machines and fully automated molecular diagnostic equipment, each with stringent quality control processes.