Visitor GuideContinental Hospitals strongly believes that the emotional support provided by family and friends can go a long way in helping the patient recover on a positive note. To encourage a quick and healthy recovery, our processes have been designed in a patient and visitor friendly way. If your loved one is admitted in Continental Hospitals, then the following guidelines can prove helpful when you come visiting:
- For In patients, Morning visiting hours are between 8am-9am. Evening visting hours are between 5pm-7pm.
- For Intensive Care Units: Morning visiting Hours are between 10am-11am. Evening Visiting hours are between 4pm-5pm.
- If you wish to visit your loved one, please collect a visiting badge from the admission desk. If you are an official or vendor, you will receive an appropriate badge. Please return this badge at the desk after the end of your visit.
- Visitors with infectious diseases like cold, cough or otherwise unwell must refrain from visiting the patient.
- In case you are visiting a loved one in the ICU, please refrain from carrying food, flowers and other items as personal space is limited. Pictures, silk flowers and cards are acceptable.
- The ICU atmosphere must be maintained on an appropriate privacy and safety levels, please make sure that you are not disturbing the healing space of other patients and attendants.
- While visiting a loved one in a shared room, please be mindful of the belongings and personal space of the other patients.
- Children below the age of 12 years are not allowed inside patient rooms.
- Schedule a visit with your loved one before visiting. This allows the patient to be prepared for the visit.
- Your visit may be interrupted by care givers for some patient care routines.
- Ensure you sit at a comfortable distance from the patient and the attached drips or catheters. Never touch any medical wires, open wounds or equipment in the patientís room.
- You may use only the public toilets outside the patientís room.
- You are strictly prohibited from smoking or drinking within the hospital premises.